You are here > Programme | Abstract submission
The scientific committee welcomes contributions for oral communication or poster presentation.
Deadline for abstract submission: 15 December 2017
The submitted abstracts will be peer reviewed and evaluated based on:
- Novelty and scientific quality.
- Clarity of the aim and experimental design.
- Relevance of the topic and the results.
Abstract submission closed
A. General Instructions
- As only a limited number of oral presentations can be accepted, authors are requested to indicate whether they wish their abstract to be considered for:
- oral presentation
- poster presentation
- Abstracts must be in English and submitted on-line
- Notification of acceptance will be dispatched by e-mail by 30 January 2018.
- To allow efficient handling of the abstracts, the authors are requested to provide a topic
- Presenting authors whose abstracts have been accepted must register for the meeting and pay the registration fees by 15 February 2018. Failure to do so will result in exclusion from the program and from the abstract book.
B. Abstract Format
- Abstract Format:
- Abstract title: should be in capital letters
- Authors: the names of the authors should be listed in the following order: Last name, First name, Department, Institution, City, Country.
- Abstract body: the abstract body should contain maximum 300 Words.
- The use of tables, graphs, diagrams, images and embedded videos in the abstract submission is not allowed.
- Use standard abbreviations. Please explain special or unusual abbreviations the first time they appear.
C. Abstract Timeline
Abstract submission deadline: 15 December 2017
Notification of acceptance: 30 January 2018